Mobile platforms for binary options
Not everyone can stay at the personal computer every day and around the clock. However, many commercial systems assume a permanent “presence” of a trader in the financial market of the asset or entry into binary options deals at a certain time of day. Or the trader can be trading on the news, but at the time of their release they are outside their home, where the computer with trading terminal has been left...
There can be a variety of such situations, and thanks to the forced “cheating”, the trader loses trading opportunities and profits.
This is why the majority of brokerage companies have developed mobile trading platform for smartphones in order to allow their clients to be in the financial market at any time, day or night.
The software is usually developed for smartphones running Android, iOS and Windows Mobile.
In fact, every trader who is a client of some broker can install a full-fledged trading terminal via the company’s website to their smartphone, which is linked to their trading account. Using this terminal, the trader can analyze financial markets, obtain economic news and make deals with binary options.
Let’s look at the pros and cons of this software.
- mobility and access from any place where there is an Internet access;
- simplicity of functions and trading;
- ability to obtain information on the economic news.
- primitiveness of this software;
- lack of some features that are available in the regular trading terminal;
- small size of the display window.
In general, even the brokers who provide the mobile terminal don’t recommend to carry out a full-fledged trading through them, because:
- trading in the most unexpected places (on the street, in the subway, in class, at a party, etc.) doesn’t allow the trader to focus on trading activities, which is fraught with errors and losses; - size of a smartphone and display windows of the terminal is several times less than a PC monitor, which does not allow to fully assess the situation on the market of a financial asset and may lead to mistakes in choice of functions.
Therefore, professional traders often use the mobile trading platform to take account of changes in the financial markets and to receive economic news, rather than for direct trading. At the same time, making deals with binary options is seen as a last resort. In our turn, our online portal also advises you not to consider the mobile terminals as full-fledged trading software. Choose a strategy under the section of our website, trading by which won’t require a permanent stay at the terminal and carry out trading in more favorable terms than “on the steps of the bus”.