Web platforms from SpotOption
SpotOption is a brokerage company and the developer of software for trading binary options at the same time. Today, web terminals from SpotOption are used by the vast majority of brokerage companies – about 70% – on a contractual basis.
Why terminal SpotOption is so popular.
Let’s start with the fact that this program was the very first to emerge in the market of binary options around the early 2000s. Since that time, this terminal has been strongly refined and improved, optimized and excelled. Thus, today SpotOption is the highest quality and sophisticated terminal for binary options trading.
This trading platform has literally everything rationalized and conveniently provided within reach of a trader.
Every trader can choose a financial asset for trading, expiration time and the amount for the transaction directly from the current window.
After assessing the situation on the market, the trader uses the keys for buying and selling and makes a bid on the basis of the present value of the instrument.
At the same time, the upper part of the terminal features the options as the types of trading at the disposal of the trader (a kind of a standard set of conditions for the transaction), and the size of payments will specify the exact profits received from trading.
In addition, trading with the specified terminal is possible in multiple windows simultaneously. That allows you to place several chart windows of financial assets one next to another. Typically, these are 2 to 4 windows at once.
The last revision of SpotOption software was carried out in the spring of 2014, under which some features and options for trading were added. As has been said before, this trading platform is the most popular and updated of this type of commercial equipment.
Software from SpotOption has the following pros and cons:
- terminal is located on the site of the brokerage company and there is no need to download it and install on the personal computer;
- trading with the terminal is possible from anywhere in the world where there is Internet access, since it is linked to the site of the brokerage company, not to the trader’s computer.
- terminal provides a sufficient level of trading security through SSL, HTTPS browser protection and 256-bit encryption;
- intuitively easy to understand and use in trading;
- lovely design;
- contains a sufficient range of options;
- allows trading in multiple windows at the same time;
- complete lack of tools for technical analysis;
- lack of ability to choose quotations timeframes (their intervals) and varieties of charting a financial asset.
Trading terminal from SpotOption is used by 70% of all brokerage companies. The only difference in this case is the color of the interface and change of the active keys layout.