Trading system Ichimoku
Trading system "Ichimoku" is a trading strategy the roots of which have come from the country of the "Rising Sun". However, in addition to the exotic name and a simplified version of the indicator «Ichimoku Kinko Huo», you will not find in it anything from "samurai".
However, the system now is profitably used by many traders, according to which the signal reaches its accuracy in about 65% -70%. So, why do not we take it in our arsenal, especially since the testing by the experts of our online resource showed quite good results.
In order to start trading on the system, you will first need to download and install MT4 trading terminal on your own personal computer, as well as set the indicators and a template of the trading system, which you can download here.
If you are not familiar with MT4 and do not know how to install the additional indicators and templates, check out the mini-guide to work with this sales unit.
After the indicators are in the trading terminal and you applied the trading template to the quotes chart, the graphic of the asset will take the following shape.
As you can see, only the basic cloud of the indicator Ichimoku Kinko Huo is used in trading, and when the price is in it, it means the appearance of flat at the market and it is forbidden to enter into transactions.
Trading system "Ichimoku" uses the following indicators:
- ZP_CloudLines - which is nothing more than a simplified version of the indicator Ichimoku Kinko Huo;
- ZP_CloudCandles - the indicator that colors the candles in accordance with the direction of a short-term trend;
- ZP_CloudMatrix - a filter for entering the trades located in a separate "basement" window in the charts.
Trading system "Ichimoku" - a signal to sell
- A price quotations candle closed below the cloud - ZP_CloudLines, which indicates the end of the flat;
- ZP_CloudCandles - colored the candle in red, which indicates the beginning of a local trend down;
- ZP_CloudMatrix - painted its regular bar in red.
Trading system "Ichimoku" - signals to purchase
- A price quotations candle closed above the cloud - ZP_CloudLines, which indicates the end of the flat;
- ZP_CloudCandles - colored the candle in a green color, which indicates the beginning of a local trend down;
- ZP_CloudMatrix - painted its regular bar in green.
If you prefer a long-term trade, put the template of the system on the chart with H4 timeframe.
It is suitable to trade this system on classic binary options and options One-Touch. In each case there are some nuances. For example, when trading classical binary options it does not matter how far the price went away, but the percentage of the payouts is only a maximum of 80%. In this case the profits are higher due to the number of transactions. In the case of options One-Touch, a trader will earn more on the expense of quality, that is, due to the increased profitability of this type of option the payment of which reaches 300%.
TERMS OF EXPIRATION
As lifetimes of orders with the identification signals in the graph H1, it is necessary to use expiry time from 6 to 24 hours. The exact dates of expiration you have to define yourself when testing the trading system "Ichimoku". When using signals obtained from the chart H4 in terminal MT4, expiration dates must be placed from 3 days to 5 days.
Trade on this system showed the profitability of 3 to 1, i.e., for every 3 profitable transactions there is one unprofitable. Yes, for the low-profit options, such statistics gives the average growth rate of the deposit. However, when using trading signals for One-Touch options, traders receive substantial enough gains to the deposit, as with the initial lot of 100USD, three lucrative deal will turn into a plus 600 USD, and losing one just gives minus USD 100 from the deposit.
When you trade, use the transaction in the amount of 3% of the deposit. In the case of a series of losing trades caused by temporary flat moods on the market of the asset, it gives you a chance to avoid significant loss of money from your deposit.
|Strategies rating||Brokers rating|